Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's weird...

Things are good. Things probably shouldn't be good... but they are. It's odd really.

The Bad
I don't get enough sleep, even though I could be.
I've gained more weight.
I found something out about my sister that I didn't want to know.
I'm not doing well at all in a class that I don't even have to take even though I'm trying hard.
I'm so incredibly jealous of my two roommates whose significant others are here at the same school and thus here in the apartment all the time.
I have a roommate that doesn't even talk to anyone else. I'd like to talk to her, but the longer she stays holed up in her room, the more awkward it becomes.
I haven't heard anything about my internship... I REALLY want this.
I spend money like it's water.
I wish I was working on a show instead of busting my butt in the box office. Somehow, people appreciate you more when you're directly working on a show.

The GOOD
I'm whitening my teeth rather successfully.
Even though students don't really appreciate me, I know doing the box office work is getting me in good with the faculty.
Things with Love are good. I think this is the longest we've gone without having a real fight. It's amazing.
I think Love has figured out a Masters program that he's interested in. I'm so happy for him. He was getting really anxious about not know what he wanted to do.
I bought a new phone that will hopefully do more of what I want it to.
I got Love a 4GB iPod Nano. This means that he'll have more room to store his music (he has SO MUCH, my little 2GB isn't cutting it) and I'll get mine back. I don't use it and/or need it as much as he does considering his job, but there have been times that it would have been nice to have - especially during box office computer work. It's a surprise. ;D
Even in considering all the bad, it's just not stressing my out. Somehow, I'm balanced or something. I just know things are going to be okay. Things that would normally send me into a tailspin, just aren't getting to me. It's a liberating feeling.
I have more friends that I realize sometimes. I do have people that I can count on when I need them. I don't hang out with people much, but I think I could make a pretty long list of people that I can actually trust. It's a good feeling.

Heh, but in the eternal spirit of the realist/pessimist, I'll probably crash tomorrow or something. (But I'm going to enjoy this while I can.)


Ahahaha...

No comments: